Frozen Yogurt Lollies
14th May 2020
These frozen yogurt lollies are easy to make with kids and make a healthy, refreshing snack!
- Ice Lolly Moulds
- 150g Chopped Soft Fruit (we went for nectarines, water melon and strawberries)
- 1 x 400g pot Stapleton Greek Vanilla Yogurt
- Chop up your chosen soft fruit into small cubes.
- Place these in the lolly mould
- Fill each mould with yogurt (you may need a spoon to stir through to make sure yogurt gets down to the bottom).
- Pop in the freezer (we found it useful to use a cup to balance the moulds in)
- Leave for 24 hours, take out and enjoy.