Nectarine and Passionfruit Fool.
This deliciously creamy dessert is so easy to make and makes for a lovely dessert to serve at an informal dinner party.
- Whip the cream until it forms soft peaks.
- Sift 2 tablespoons of icing sugar over the cream.
- Spoon the yogurt into the bowl and mix the ingredients very carefully.
- Divide the mixture into 4 bowls and eat immediately.
- If you like, you could garnish with soft fruits such as redcurrants (shown) or raspberries.
1 pot of Stapleton Nectarine and Passion Fruit yogurt
270g whipping cream
3 tablespoons of icing sugar